Although Prevegyne® is a natural health product that is available with or without prescription at the pharmacist's counter, it is recommended that you consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional before taking this product if:
- you have never been diagnosed with a bacterial vaginosis or are not sure of your diagnosis
- you are suffering from a vaginal yeast infection (Candidosis)
- you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- you suffer from hemolytic anemia (premature destruction of red blood cells)
- after six days, you are still experiencing symptoms
- your symptoms increase while using Prevegyne®
When in doubt, it is advised that you consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional before taking Prevegyne®.