Information about Prevegyne® and Bacterial Vaginosis
For more information about your specific condition:
If you experience symptoms which could be associated to any kind of vaginal infection, contact a healthcare professional. He or she will assess your specific condition and recommend proper treatment options.
For more information about Prevegyne®, click on the following links:
- Your Prevegyne® Treatment slide presentation
- Duchesnay Medical Information Service at 1 888 666-0611 or e-mail. Please note that our opening hours are Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- Online Consumer Information Leaflet
- Prevegynev complete Product Monograph
- Frequently Asked Questions about Prevegyne® or Bacterial Vaginosis
- List of useful External Links
To Healthcare Professionals
- Consult the Prevegyne®: New and Natural Therapeutic Concept in the Treatment and Prevention of Bacterial Vaginosis slide presentation
- Consult the Prevegyne® complete Product Monograph
- Consult the Clinical Information section to access clinical guidelines and studies on vitamin C vaginal tablets
- Contact Duchesnay Medical Information Service 1 888 666-0611 or e-mail. Please note that our opening hours are Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).